THE ROLE YOU WILL HAVE
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements;
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Excellent written skills in English;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Performance bonus;
- Holiday bonuses;
- Meal vouchers;
- Option to work out of office/hybrid;
- Extra days off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Discounts at company partners;
- Medlife Business medical services subscription;
- Team-building activities;
- Specialized training sessions;
- Personal development courses;
- Support for internal professional conversion;
- Ergonomic desks/chairs;
- Coffee/tea/snacks at the office;
- Company events/parties.